Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well write this in the baby book....FIRST BLOG, MARCH 5, 2009.

Over the past few weeks I have been discussing with friends and classmates the who, what, when, where, and why of blogging. After much deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I need to experience blogging and what it may or may not have to offer. I am like any small town Nova Scotian with a naturally flowing gift to gab and a passion for being social. How hard will it really be to translate my crazy ideas, verbal rants and classic stories to a blog post? As the weeks and months unfold I guess we shall see. To all those other "first timers" out there..."Come on everybody's doing it!" Secome to the peer pressure and join in on the experience.

2 comments:

  1. Great start Sarah.
    Do not worry things will just work out fine. Please check my blog at: http://hassanscozyplace.blogspot.com/

    See you in class.

    Hassan El-Achmar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was just a moment of time till one of us broke down and made a blog. I think it is great though that you did. I am telling you though the uggs, crocks and facebookers of the world are taking over and now it is blogging!! In the words of Piglet Ohhh d-d-d-dear.

    I think the biggest thing that has kept me from blogging is that I don't know what to talk about really. I can blab about random stuff but you can only do that for so long. I made a twitter account a while back and have used it randomly for a while now but it's so weird. All you really can do it say a statues of some type and hope that someone sees it. But what happens if someone doesn't? Then what?

    ReplyDelete